Serving Illinois & Missouri Since 2007
Stair Lifts · Wheelchair Lifts · Patient Lifts
15 Years Experience
Stay In the Home You Love
Options HME Stair Lifts is a local, family owned company that has been serving the mobility needs of Southern Illinois and the St. Louis area since 2007. We keep our service area small to provide our customers with excellent service. Give us a call to schedule a free in home estimate for a stair lift, wheelchair lift, or patient lift.
Options HME Stair Lifts is a local, family owned company that has been serving the mobility needs of Southern Illinois and the St. Louis area since 2007. Give us a call to schedule a free in home estimate for a stair lift, wheelchair lift, or patient lift.
Stair Lifts, Wheelchair Lifts, and Patient Lifts are all that we do. We are not a pool, remodeling, gutter, or construction company that installs lifts on the side. Installing and servicing lifts that make your home more accessible is our specialty. Our customers are our greatest asset, often sending their friends and family our way. To hear more about their experiences with us, click the following link to read our reviews directly on the Google Review Platform: Google Reviews for Options HME Stair Lifts.
Professional Stair Lift Installation in Southern Illinois & St. Louis
- Speak directly to us: when you call, you will speak to Jim or Shane. They will schedule a time for Jim to visit your home and provide an estimate.
- Quick estimates: we know time can be of the essence when having a stair lift installed. That’s why we schedule estimates within a few days rather than a few weeks.
- Quality stair lift choices: we carry the most popular and reliable stair lifts on the market, like the Harmar SL600 and the Handicare 1100. The stair lifts we install are backed by strong warranties, and should they need any service or maintenance, we can replace parts in a timely manner.
- Quick installations: typically we can install a straight stair lift within a week or two of your decision. Custom equipment can take longer, but we work with you to develop a plan that fits your schedule.
- Excellent service after the sale: we are not a here today, gone tomorrow company. Keeping your lift in working order is a top priority for us. Since 2007, we have been installing stair lifts throughout Southern Illinois and Missouri in communities like Edwardsville, Belleville, Collinsville, and St. Louis. We have built our reputation on providing excellent service for customers like you, for many years after the initial installation. We view your stair lift as an investment in your home rather than just a “purchase.”
Safe & Affordable Wheelchair Lift Installation
- Dealer Certified: our technicians have received training directly from the manufacturer on proper wheelchair lift installation procedures. Our most popular wheelchair lift is the Harmar Highlander II.
- Proper site preparation: each home or business has unique needs that must be met to safely install a wheelchair lift. We work with you to ensure that any necessary site preparation is discussed and included in our free estimate.
- Professional installation: we are able to complete installations that meet the necessary codes and requirements. Every wheelchair lift we sell meets the ASME A18.1 Safety Standard for Platform lifts. This standard also specifies requirements for a proper installation. Our installations will meet the ASME A18.1 requirements.
- Affordable: we know you don’t like hidden costs. When we provide you with a free estimate, it includes any and all work we plan to do, minimizing the chances of hidden costs from arising midway through a project.
- Experienced: we have installed many wheelchair lifts in Southern Illinois and St. Louis since 2007. We use this experience on a daily basis to continue providing quality installations and excellent service & maintenance to our long time customers.
The Options HME Stair Lifts Difference
What makes Options HME Stair Lifts the best choice for your stair lift, wheelchair lift, or patient lift?
- Our focus is on your choice: it is our goal to provide you with the options you need to stay in the home you love. We are not going to be pushy. We don’t call you unless you ask us to. Our role is to provide you with the information and recommendations you desire, then allow you to make the decision.
- We carry top quality products: 15 years of experience allows us to choose which products to carry based on their quality, warranty, and affordability. If you purchase a stair lift, wheelchair lift, or patient lift from Options HME Stair Lifts you can rest assured that we will stand behind it. We carry products from multiple manufacturers, including products proudly manufactured in the USA.
- Professional: we are not a fly by night operation. We spend every single day providing estimates, installing, and maintaining the lifts we carry, and have since 2007.
- Local: since our first day of business in 2007, we have been located in Highland, IL. We enjoy living and working in the communities we serve. Being local allows us to provide prompt and responsive service to our customers.
- Family owned: we answer to you, the customer, not a multi-national corporation, franchising company, or board of directors. That gives us the ability to make changes based on the feedback we receive from customers, allowing us to better serve you.