Harmar Pinnacle SL300 Stair Lift
The Harmar Pinnacle SL300 is currently one of the best stair lift values on the market. The cost of the SL300 is comparable to the cost of lifts from foreign manufacturers. Yet it comes from Harmar, a United States manufacturer.
The SL300 stairlift uses the same maintenance free helical worm gear drive as the SL600, which requires no grease. No grease means the rail does not attract dust, dirt, or pet hair. The SL300 stairlift takes up only 11″ of space when folded up.
- Patented helical grease free worm gear that does not attract dust or pet hair
- Manufacturer 10 year warranty on gear rack and 2 year warranty on all other parts
- Options HME 1 year Expert Warranty on Labor
- Folding foot rest, seat bottom, and arm rests so there is a clear passage for those still climbing the stairs
- Seat belt
- Easy manual swivel seat for safe loading and unloading at the top of the stairs
- Two wireless remote controls to send the lift up and down the stairs without a rider
- Obstruction sensors on the footrest to prevent collision and injury
- Battery operated so chair lift will operate when there is a power outage
- 3 Foot long charge strips so the seat may be parked up the steps out of the way
- Automatic power folding rail to eliminate a possible tripping hazard at the bottom of the stairs
- Key lock to prevent operation by unauthorized users
- Additional track up to 32 feet long
- Track obstruction sensors to prevent damage from collision with objects on the track
- Weight limit – 300 lbs.
- Seat Bottom – 19″ wide x 16″ deep
- Seat Back – 16.5″ wide x 9.5″ high
- Seat Height – 18″
- Folded Thickness – 11″
- Speed – 20 feet/min.
- Drive system – Nylon Polymer Helical Worm Gear
- Required power supply – Plugs into standard 120V AC outlet
- Control Circuit – 24V DC
- Conforms to ASME A18.1 Safety Standard for Platform Lifts and Stairway Chairlifts
The Pinnacle is the only stairlift on the market incorporating a helical worm gear drive. This drive system is a proven system. The Helical Nylon Polymer worm gear and gear rack used in the SL300 are the same parts used in the Pinnacle SL600HD Stair Lift. The SL600HD has an industry leading weight capacity of 600 lbs! The helical worm drive also gives the Harmar Pinnacle extended battery life. Due to the improved efficiency of a helical worm gear drive over a standard rack and pinon drive, you can get an industry leading 40 trips or more on battery power during a power outage.
The 300 lb weight capacity of the SL300 is more than most stairlifts in the same price range. It also has many safety features, including a seat belt, swiveling seat, and footrest obstruction sensors. The swiveling seat allows you to enter and exit the stair lift while standing on the landing at the top of the steps. The footrest obstruction sensors stop the stairlift if an object is in the path of the lift. After the object is cleared, you can continue to use the lift.
Harmar manufactures stair lifts and wheelchair lifts at their facilities in Lake Winnebago, MO and Sarasota, FL.