We are a family run business and are headquartered in Highland Illinois. We have been serving both Illinois and Missouri in the St. Louis area since 2007.
While attending college, I worked as a Delivery/Service Technician for a home medical equipment company. I experienced a lot of satisfaction by delivering and servicing equipment that helped people stay in their own home.
After graduating from college with my mechanical engineering degree, I went to work for manufacturers in the hydraulics industry. I worked 10 years as an Engineer and although I found my work to be interesting and challenging, I did not get the same satisfaction as I did helping people as a Delivery/Service Technician. So, my wife Tracy and I spent a couple of years paying off our debt and saving money to start our own business. In September 2007 we launched Options HME.
Here at Options HME we believe we can serve you, our customer, best by focusing on four main principals.
- Be experts on the products that we offer and provide you and your family with options and answers to questions about those products.
- Offer dependable high-quality equipment from manufacturers that stand behind that equipment.
- Perform professional installations that ensures your equipment is convenient and safe to use and provides you with years of trouble-free operation.
- Stand behind those products and installations with responsive expert service at a reasonable price.
What makes us different:
We feel we are unique in the market for three reasons.
- We are a local family run business serving Illinois and Missouri in the St. Louis area.
- We carry products from multiple manufacturers. This allows us to match the best equipment to your specific needs. We will not pressure you into purchasing a piece of equipment because it is the only model we offer.
- Even though we do offer products from multiple manufacturers, we are focused on only three different types of equipment: stair lifts, wheelchair lifts and ramps. We have spent years selling, installing, and servicing these specific types of equipment and have become experts. When you speak with one of our employees you are speaking with an expert that can answer your questions. So, contact us today with the questions you have about a stair lift, wheelchair lift, or ramp.
Mitch is our Installation and Service Manager. He has attended the various technical schools put on by our manufactures. He is re-certified annually and is kept informed about the latest product updates, and changes in installation, and servicing procedures.
Shane is our Business Development Manager. He is responsible for making sure that our future customers can find us! Shane has a degree in marketing from McKendree University and is currently working on his MBA at Greenville University.
Tracy is our Office Administrator. Along with making sure the bills get paid and our office runs smoothly she works for a major St. Louis Hospital as a Registered Nurse and has experience in Orthopedics and Home Care.