Harmar Pinnacle SL600 Stair Lift
Options HME has been selling and installing the Pinnacle SL600 stair lift since it was introduced to the market in 2009. At just 10.5” away from the wall when folded, it leaves plenty of room for non-users to climb the stairs.
The patented helical worm gear drive does not require grease, eliminating the mess that grease can cause and reducing maintenance cost.
The motor, gear box, helical gear, and gear rack are all backed by a lifetime limited warranty from Harmar. The Pinnacle SL600 is a proven top of the line stairlift.
- Patented helical grease free worm gear that does not attract dust or pet hair
- Manufacturer Lifetime warranty on the motor, worm gear, and rack for years of worry free operation
- Market leading manufacturer 3 year warranty on all other parts
- Options HME 1 year Expert Warranty on Labor
- Folding foot rest, seat bottom, and arm rests so there is a clear passage for those still climbing the stairs
- Adjustable seat height that reduces the difficulty of getting in and out of the seat
- Retractable seat belt that is stored neatly when not being used
- Easy manual swivel seat for safe loading and unloading at the top of the stairs
- Two wireless remote controls to send the lift up and down the stairs without a rider
- Obstruction sensors on the footrest and chassis to prevent collision and injury
- Battery operated so chair lift will operate when there is a power outage
- 3 Foot long charge strips so the seat may be parked up the steps out of the way
- Automatic power folding rail to eliminate a possible tripping hazard at the bottom of the stairs
- Key lock to prevent operation by unauthorized users
- Additional track up to 70 feet long
- Weight limit – 350 lbs.
- Seat Bottom – 20″ wide x 15.5″ deep
- Seat Back – 17.5″ wide x 17″ high
- Folded Thickness – 10.5″
- Seat Height 16.5″ – 21″
- Speed – 20 feet/min.
- Drive system – Nylon Polymer Helical Worm Gear
- Required Power Supply – Plugs into standard 120V AC outlet
- Control Circuit – 24V DC
- Conforms to ASME A18.1 Safety Standard for Platform Lifts and Stairway Chairlifts
The Pinnacle is the only stairlift on the market incorporating a helical worm gear drive. This drive system is a proven system. The Helical Nylon Polymer worm gear and gear rack used in the SL600 are the same parts used in the Pinnacle SL600HD Stair Lift. The SL600HD has an industry leading weight capacity of 600 lbs! The helical worm drive also gives the Harmar Pinnacle extended battery life. Due to the improved efficiency of a helical worm gear drive over a standard rack and pinon drive, you can get an industry leading 40 trips or more on battery power during a power outage.
Harmar manufactures stair lifts and wheelchair lifts at their facilities in Lake Winnebago, MO and Sarasota, FL.