Used Stair Lifts
Benefits of a Used Stair Lift:
- Less expensive than a new stair lift
- 1 Year Options HME Labor Warranty
- 1 Year or longer Parts Warranty
- Through 35 point inspection
- Many of the same safety features as new stair lifts
- Call to find out which used models we have in stock!
Used stair lifts are a great option if you are looking for a lower cost way to reach all levels of your home. The used stairlifts we offer are lifts that we sold and have later purchased back from our customers who no longer need them. Each lift goes through an extensive 35 point checklist, including a functional test and replacement of worn or broken parts. For added piece of mind, each of our used stair lifts comes with a warranty on parts and labor.
Options HME Used Stair Lift Expertise
At Options HME, we have been installing and servicing used stair lifts in St. Louis and Southern Illinois since 2007. Our factory trained technicians have years of experience completing stair lift installations, and will provide you with a great installation that will fit your home. Every used stairlift comes with the standard safety features of a seat belt, swiveling seat, and safety sensors, and our technicians test each safety feature before walking you through the first ride.
Because we are a local, family owned company, should you ever need any service or maintenance on your used stair lift, we can provide prompt service, even long after the first year of warranty coverage. If you are interested in a used stair lift, please contact us so we can provide you a free in-home estimate.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a used stair lift cost?
- Most individuals choose a used stairlift because of the lower price. While there are many companies that advertise discount or cheap stair lifts online, many of those companies do not include the cost of installation or provide service after the sale. Our used stair lift prices include installation and warranty on parts and labor. A used stair lift typically costs between $1500 and $2500.
What stair lifts are available used?
- Many of the straight stair lifts that we offer are available used, such as the Pinnacle SL600. Due to the custom nature of a curved stair lift, they are not available used. Please contact us to see what used stair lifts we have in stock.
Should I buy a new stair lift or a used stair lift?
- The decision often comes down to your wants and needs. The largest differences that exist between a used stair lift and a new stair lift are price, warranty, and availability. Used are less expensive than new in nearly every case. The length of the parts warranty is typically longer on a new stair lift, but varies based on the model and year. Finally, we keep new stair lifts on hand, and can usually have them installed in less than a week. Depending on demand, we may not always have a used stair lift in stock, because we only purchase them back from previous customers. If you are unsure whether to go with new or used, set up a free in-home consultation and we will provide a quote for both!
Will everything work on a used stair lift?
- Yes. Prior to installing a used stair lift, Options HME conducts a 35 point inspection to ensure everything on the lift is working. Everything is then tested following the installation before letting you take it for a test ride.