The UP Stairlift features a revolutionary track design that provides a smooth ride while minimizing wait time. Introduced to the market in 2018, the UP Stairlift design takes a different approach to curved stair lifts. The rail is modular, meaning it can be adjusted to provide a great fit for nearly any home. The modular rail also significantly reduces wait times, as the components can be stocked rather than custom ordered.
In 2019, the UP Stairlift earned the Good Industrial Design and Functionality Award. Innovative features go beyond just the track though. It is the only curved stair lift that comes standard with top of the line features such as a power swiveling seat and power folding footrest. Additionally, the UP Stairlift is backed by a 2 year parts warranty.
- 2 Year Parts warranty
- Options HME Stair Lifts 1 year Expert Warranty on Labor
- Folding foot rest, seat bottom, and arm rests so there is a clear passage for those still climbing the stairs
- Retractable seat belt that is stored neatly when not being used
- Power swiveling seat
- Power folding footrest
- Two wireless remote controls to send the lift up and down the stairs without a rider
- Obstruction sensors to prevent collision and injury
- Battery operated so chair lift will operate when there is a power outage
- Automatic folding rail to eliminate a possible tripping hazard at the bottom of the stairs
- “Dropnose” rail ending to minimize how far rail extends past bottom step
- “Park around the corner” allows the stairlift to be parked outside of the stairway, leaving more stairway space.
- Weight limit – 275 lbs.
- Seat Bottom – 18.6″ wide x 12.5″ deep
- Seat Back – 18.6″ wide x 16.3″ high
- Folded Thickness – 14.6″
- Seat Height 19.25″
- Speed – 29 feet/min.
- Drive system – Rack & Pinion
- Required Power Supply – Plugs into standard 120V AC outlet
- Control Circuit – 24V DC
The UP Stairlift is a reliable curved stair lift made with quality materials. The rail design facilitates quick installation turnaround, but does not sacrifice a safe, smooth ride. Some competitor lifts claim a modular design, but actually just utilize a number of “cut to fit” pieces. The UP Stairlift uses cast aluminum to create curves, ensuring that pieces fit together well. This provides a smoother, less bumpy ride and reduces wear and tear on your stair lift.