Harmar Pinnacle SL600HD
The Pinnacle Heavy Duty stair lift features an industry leading 600 lb weight capacity. It is based off the Pinnacle SL600 model, but features upgraded wheels, armrests, footrest, and swiveling seat. The seat is 25 inches wide between the armrests, leaving plenty of space to sit down and stand up.
Although the Pinnacle Heavy Duty stair lift is built for strength, it does not fall short on safety features. It still includes all of the same, top of the line safety features from Harmar. The Heavy Duty model comes standard with a longer seat belt, and obstruction sensors.
Another feature of the Pinnacle Heavy Duty stair lift is the patented helical worm gear drive system. The gear system requires virtually no maintenance, as no messy greases or lubricants are necessary. No grease means that the stair lift rail attracts less dirt, dust, and pet hair, making the stairlift easier to keep clean.
For added piece of mind, the Heavy Duty model carries a 3 year warranty on all parts, while we provide a one year warranty on labor.
- Patented helical grease free worm gear that does not attract dust or pet hair
- Manufacturer 10 year warranty on worm gear and rack
- 3 Year warranty on all other parts
- Options HME 1 year Expert Warranty on Labor
- Folding foot rest so there is a clear passage for those still climbing the stairs
- Easy manual swivel seat for safe loading and unloading at the top of the stairs
- Two wireless remote controls to send the lift up and down the stairs without a rider
- Obstruction sensors on the footrest and chassis to prevent collision and injury
- Battery operated so chair lift will operate when there is a power outage
- 3 Foot long charge strips so the seat may be parked up the steps out of the way
- Key lock to prevent operation by unauthorized users
- Additional track up to 40 feet long
- Weight limit – 600 lbs.
- 25″ Clear distance between arm rests
- Folded Thickness – 17″
- Speed – 14 feet/min.
- Drive system – Nylon Polymer Helical Worm Gear
- Required power supply – Plugs into standard 120V AC outlet
- Control Circuit – 24V DC
- Conforms to ASME 18.1 Safety Standard for Platform Lifts and Stairway Chairlifts
The Pinnacle is the only stairlift on the market incorporating a helical worm gear drive. This drive system is a proven system. The helical worm drive also gives the Harmar Pinnacle extended battery life. Due to the improved efficiency of a helical worm gear drive over a standard rack and pinon drive, you can get an industry leading 40 trips or more on battery power during a power outage.
Harmar manufactures stair lifts and wheelchair lifts at their facilities in Lake Winnebago, MO and Sarasota, FL.