Harmar Helix Outdoor Curved Stair Lift
The Helix Outdoor Curved Stair Lift is designed to handle the turns, landings, and curves of your outdoor stairs. It is a great solution for stairs leading to decks, porches, and even boat docks. Outdoor curved stair lifts are designed to stand up to the heat, cold, and moisture of an outdoor environment.
The Helix is built on a two rail system, providing a smooth, safe ride. The two rail system also allows the Helix to support weights up to 350lbs. Each outdoor curved stairlift is custom built for each customer’s home. Rather than be assembled out of many pre-manufactured sections of rail, the Helix is custom built to fit your stairs. This results in fewer joints, a smoother ride, and a tighter fit on your stairs.
All of the curved stair lifts we sell come with top of the line safety features, ensuring you experience a safe and comfortable ride on your stairs. Safety features like obstruction sensors, a swiveling seat, automatic end stops, and a seat belt put your safety first.
- Weatherized design to be installed outside
- Custom built sturdy double rail design provides years of trouble free operation
- Manufacturer 2 year warranty on all parts
- Options HME 1 year Expert Warranty on Labor
- Folding foot rest, seat, and arm rests to allow people to still climb the stairs
- Easy to swivel seat to safely get on and off at the top landing
- Two wireless remote controls to send the lift up and down without a rider
- Obstruction sensors on the footrest and chassis to prevent collisions
- Battery operated so the chair lift will operate when there is a power outage
- Helix is built in the USA, making the time from placing the order to installation considerably shorter than lifts produced out of the country.
- Custom rail and chassis colors
- Additional remote controls for parking at additional landings
- Ability to park “around the corner” in a hallway or around a banister
- Weight limit – 350 lbs.
- Folded thickness – 16″
- Distance between arm rest 20″ – 23″
- Speed – 20 ft/min
- Floor to seat height – 25″
- Required power supply – Plugs into standard 120V AC outlet
- Meets ASME A18.1 Safety Standards for Platform Lifts and Stairway Chairlifts
Harmar manufactures stair lifts and wheelchair lifts at their facilities in Lake Winnebago, MO and Sarasota, FL.