Harmar Helix Curved Stair Lift
The Harmar Helix is designed for stairs with turns, landings, or pie shaped steps. It offers a smooth transition from one level of your home to another.
The Helix curved stair lift is built on a two rail design, ensuring a comfortable and safe ride. It also gives the Helix a 350 lb weight capacity, one of the best in the industry.
Each curved stair lift is custom built to meet the specific needs of your home. Some other curved stairlifts on the market are assembled out of pre-manufactured sections of rail, which leads to more joints and a less than perfect fit. The custom built rail allows for a tighter and neater fit for your home with less joints.
- Custom built sturdy double rail design provides years of trouble free operation
- Manufacturer 2 year warranty on all parts
- Options HME 1 year Expert Warranty on Labor
- Folding foot rest, seat, and arm rests to allow people to still climb the stairs
- Easy to swivel seat to safely get on and off at the top landing
- Two wireless remote controls to send the lift up and down without a rider
- Obstruction sensors on the footrest and chassis to prevent collisions
- Battery operated so the chair lift will operate when there is a power outage
- Helix is built in the USA making the time from placing the order to installation considerably shorter than lifts produced out of the country.
- Custom rail and chassis colors
- Additional remote controls for parking at additional landings
- Ability to park “around the corner” in a hallway or around a banister
- Weight limit – 350 lbs.
- Folded thickness – 16″
- Distance between arm rests 20″ – 23″
- Speed – 20 ft/min
- Floor to seat height – 25″
- Required power supply – Plugs into standard 120V AC outlet
Harmar manufactures stair lifts and wheelchair lifts at their facilities in Lake Winnebago, MO and Sarasota, FL.