Harmar Summit SL350OD Outdoor Stair Lift
While most stair lifts cannot be installed outdoors, that is exactly what the Harmar Summit SL350OD outdoor stair lift was designed for. The Summit is built to operate in hot, cold, or even wet conditions.
The included weather-proof cover is large enough to entirely cover both the seat and the chassis of the lift. This ensures that your stair lift stays clean and dry between uses.
The 350 lb weight capacity allows for safe and easy access to you home from the front porch, back deck, or other outdoor set of stairs.
- Outdoor cover
- Marine-grade vinyl seat and back rest
- 3 Year Warranty on all parts
- Options HME 1 year Expert Warranty on Labor
- Folding foot rest and seat bottom leaving a clear passage for those still climbing the stairs
- Seat belt for user safety
- Easy manual swivel seat for safe loading and unloading at the top of the stairs
- Two remote controls to send the lift up and down the stairs without a rider
- Obstruction sensors on the footrest to prevent collision and injury
- Constant pressure controls immediately stop the lift when button is released
- Key lock to prevent operation by unauthorized users
- Additional track up to 25 feet long
- Weight limit – 350 lbs. (16′ or less track) 250 lbs. (greater than 16′ track)
- Seat Size – 17.5″ wide x 14″ Deep
- Footrest Size – 9.5″ x 10″
- Folded Thickness – 14″
- Speed – 20 feet/min.
- Drive system – Cable
- Required Power Supply – Plugs into standard 120V AC outlet
- Conforms to ASME A18.1 Safety Standard for Platform Lifts and Stairway Chairlifts
The Harmar Summit SL350OD Outdoor Stair Lift has is a proven lift that has been in production for many years. The outdoor model incorporates weather proofing protection via a header cover, internal chassis cover, and an exterior cover. This allows the Summit Outdoor Stair Lift to withstand temperatures from 0°F to 125°F and various forms of precipitation such as rain, snow, and ice.
Harmar manufactures stair lifts and wheelchair lifts at their facilities in Lake Winnebago, MO and Sarasota, FL.