- Designed for straight indoor staircases, the Pinnacle’s SL600 patented helical worm gear provides for a smooth ride up and down the stairs, allowing you to comfortably navigate your home with ease.
- Ideal for narrow staircases without curves, turns, or landings.
- At a lower cost and with a three year warranty on parts, the Vantage SL400 is the best stairlift value on the market.
- One of the highest quality and yet economical models available for straight stairlifts.
Heavy Duty SL600HD
- The heavy duty version of the Pinnacle, the SL600HD features up to 600 lbs capacity – the best in the industry.
- Features a contoured wide seat with 25” between the arm rest.
- Ideal for stairs with turns, pie shaped treads, or landings.
- Safely connect to every level of your home. The Helix CSL500 curved stairlift features the superior strength of a two rail system and the smooth ride of custom fabricated rail.
- Outdoor model also available.
Acorn 130 Outdoor
- The Acorn 130 is the perfect ride when you’re trying to access your porch, deck, pier, or other exterior area around your home.
- A straight stairlift designed for outdoor use, made with high quality weather resistant material.
Helix CSL500 Outdoor
- Reach all levels of your deck or yard safely with the outdoor model of our Helix CSL500 curved stairlift.
- Durable construction and a comfortable ride allow for use in all manners of environments, including hot and freezing temperatures
- A used stairlift is great way to gain access to all levels of your home at a reduced cost. Our used stairlifts are units that we have purchased back from our customers that no longer need them. They go through a 35 point checklist that includes a complete inspection and functional test, replacement of worn or broken parts, and a thorough cleaning. To give you peace of mind, all our used stairlifts come with a warranty on parts and labor.
- If purchasing a stairlift is not a viable option, or if you plan to use a stairlift for a short amount of time, renting is an affordable option that allows you or a loved one to maintain mobility in your home for as long as you need.
- To learn more about renting a stairlift, contact us to schedule a free consultation.